As an Installation Supervisor, you will be responsible for overseeing the installation of vibration sensors at clients’ manufacturing facilities. You will be responsible for ensuring the proper inventory of assigned equipment and parts is maintained, time logs and electronic paperwork are filled out accordingly and installation specifications are met. The Installation Supervisor will be responsible for managing Installation Technicians at each job site. Must also maintain a clean and safe work environment while wearing proper personal protective equipment (PPE), including but not limited to safety glasses, bump caps and steel toe shoes. Qualified candidates will reside close to a major airport, allowing for regular travel to customer installation sites.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform the job well:
- Determine schedules, sequences and assignments for installation-related work activities, based on work priority, quantity of equipment and skill of personnel
- Inspect and monitor work areas, examine tools and equipment, and provide site technicians with safety training to prevent, detect and correct unsafe conditions or violations of Uptime, customer and regulatory agencies’ procedures and safety rules
- Supervise and mentor group of onsite technicians, including employees and outside contractors
- Confer with personnel, such as management, customers and consultants, to coordinate work activities, resolve grievances, and identify and review resource needs
- Investigate accidents or injuries and prepare reports of findings
- Conduct or arrange for worker training in safety, installation techniques, operational procedures or equipment use
- Analyze worker or installation problems and recommend solutions, such as improving installation methods or implementing motivational tools
- Inspect completed work to verify conformance to installation standards and/or customer specifications
About Uptime Solutions, LLC
Uptime is a Jacksonville, FL based provider of wireless, conditions-based, predictive plant maintenance solutions for industrial and manufacturing equipment, with applications across a wide variety of industries including pulp & paper, power, automotive, steel, mining and shipping. Uptime’s monitoring capabilities support a variety of reliability data inputs, including but not limited to vibration, temperature, pressure and ultrasound. By enabling wireless collection and transmittal of customer asset data into an aggregated and usable format, Uptime’s solutions help maintenance teams and facility managers make better decisions to ensure their machines are properly maintained and equipment failures are minimized.
For more information, visit us online at https://www.uptime-solutions.us/