The Vibration Analyst is responsible for monitoring and analyzing customer data and evaluating rotating equipment heath within the Uptime Solutions wireless vibration system. The focus is to provide customers with detailed reports including recommendations for maintenance activities and improved reliability. This individual will be onsite at a customer facility in Memphis, TN.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to perform the job well:
- Daily monitoring of system alarms and analysis of data for specific assets using online vibration, temperature, and ultrasound
- Adjust alarm levels for various parameters with the appropriate guidance
- Generate weekly reports for review by senior and/or principal analysts, and document all supporting information
- Learn and understand all hardware and software components of the Uptime Solutions wireless vibration system
- Monitor online system health and provide reports to field personnel for necessary inspections or repairs
- Position will be located in Uptime’s Jacksonville office and will involve some travel to industrial customer sites
- Other responsibilities as assigned
About Uptime Solutions, LLC
Uptime is a Jacksonville, FL based provider of wireless, conditions-based, predictive plant maintenance solutions for industrial and manufacturing equipment, with applications across a wide variety of industries including pulp & paper, power, automotive, steel, mining and shipping. Uptime’s monitoring capabilities support a variety of reliability data inputs, including but not limited to vibration, temperature, pressure and ultrasound. By enabling wireless collection and transmittal of customer asset data into an aggregated and usable format, Uptime’s solutions help maintenance teams and facility managers make better decisions to ensure their machines are properly maintained and equipment failures are minimized.
For more information, visit us online at https://www.uptime-solutions.us/